//Salary Benefits Overview
Maximize Your Potential! To ensure that our employees thrive, we are committed to providing both a challenging environment as well as a friendly atmosphere. We want to ensure that our employees enjoy what they do and strive to grow professionally and personally. To this end, as an employee you have access to many programs, which can help you manage your health, security, and financial future. Each has been carefully selected with the goal of providing strong support for our employees and their families.
Our comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees becomes effective as follows:
- Health, Dental and Vision are effective from the first of the month following the hire date
- Participation in 401k and the Flex Spending Program is effective on the 1st of the month following 30 days employment
- Bi-weekly pay periods with direct deposit available.
Vacation/Personal Leave & Holidays
- Full-time Salaried Field Employees are eligible for 80 hours of Vacation Leave and 40 hours of Personal Leave during the calendar year.
- Full-time Salaried Field Employees receive 8 paid holidays each year
CompuGain 401(k) Plan
- We offer a customized 401(k) plan through PNC Bank with numerous 4 and 5 star funds to choose from.
Medical/Vision and Dental plans are offered through Anthem BCBS. Medical and Vision plans are Regional (DC, VA, and Montgomery or Prince George’s counties in MD) or National. Dental is National. Employee contributions per paycheck:
REGIONAL – VA, DC, and Montgomery and Prince George’s counties in MD
|Type of Coverage||Anthem Value Advantage 30||Anthem Lumenos HSA 1658||Classic Dental|
NATIONAL – Areas outside of VA, DC, and Montgomery and Prince George’s counties in MD
|Type of Coverage||Anthem KeyCare 30||Anthem Lumenos HSA 1651||Classic Dental|
Please note that this summary is intended to serve as a general guideline to the benefits package offered by CompuGain. Please remember that it is only a summary and not the official document for plan or policy. Policies are defined within the Employee Handbook. Benefits are subject to change.