Start Date: 2017-11-13 00:00:00
End Date: 2018-05-18 00:00:00
This position will assist with maintenance and support of client's PC Windows infrastructure. The position is primarily focused on hardware and software asset management and support, troubleshooting, and resolving of problems related to the Symantec Endpoint Protection client and SCCM clients.
3-6 years of experience supporting, deploying, and managing Microsoft desktop environments
- Experience with ServiceNow.
- PC Asset Management Experience
- Experience managing large hardware and software inventories, running and creating reports and identifying, researching and correcting asset inventory problems.
- Proven understanding of System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2007/2012 – navigation of console, reporting, inventory, client troubleshooting and deployment.
- Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 experience.
- Experience supporting, deploying, and managing Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise.
- Proven understanding of Windows operating systems, active directory, group policies and related to a desktop environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivator, attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and balance conflicting demands
- Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal skills