Start Date: 2018-02-02 00:00:00
End Date: 2018-06-30 00:00:00
Responsible for the Design and Engineering of all Converged Infrastructure technology hardware and software layers. This position is a Senior Technology Design Engineer for our Converged Infrastructure team. In this role you will be part of team responsible for developing Client’s SDDC strategy. This team is responsible for the evaluation and adoption of converged and hyper-converged technologies. The successful candidate will have experience in driving solutions, streamlining processes and automation across the converged infrastructure platform.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in several of the following Technical Skills strongly preferred:
- 5+ years – real world experience managing Cisco and/or Arista Routers, Switches and Firewalls in a large production environment
- Cisco UCS / Cisco NX-OS Experience
- Converged Infrastructure, Private Cloud knowledge
- Hitachi UCP and VCE vBlock experience required
- SIP, BGP, protocol experience
- Scripting Experience: PowerCLI, PowerShell, Python, etc..
- Software Defined Datacenter (SDDC) experience with VMware NSX and vSAN
- Understand, support virtual switches (NSX vswitch, etc…) network emulation devices (vmnet3, etc..), physical NIC drivers, network overlay technologies like vxlan
- Cisco Certification preferred
- Hypervisor hands on and design experiences in VMware technologies
- Understand datacenter networking fabric topologies and common architecture deployed Layer 2 and Layer 3 based
- Provide escalated Tier 4 support for Converged Infrastructure.
- Ability to mentor lower-level Engineers.
- Software Defined Datacenter /SDN (SDDC)
- Cisco UCS