Start Date: 2018-03-12 00:00:00.0
End Date: 2018-12-31 00:00:00.0
- General job duties may include the development of procedures, guidelines, job aids, training materials, and project documentation.
- Work directly with subject matter experts, end users, and other staff members to understand the direction of the documentation. May work with HTML and web based software tools.
- Technical Writers apply technical writing methodology to draft and clarify information from fragmented raw data, and facilitate the review and approval process for documents.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, work on multiple documents at the same time, and apply corporate quality processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent technical research and organizational skills
- A positive attitude and the ability to interact with a diverse audience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with Service Now and Lotus Notes is a plus.