Start Date: 2018-03-12 00:00:00.0
End Date: 2018-07-31 00:00:00.0
- Technical Architect with good knowledge and experience in Salesforce Service cloud with hands-on is needed.
- This position primarily good in Salesforce LiveMessage architecture and configurations. Prefer hands on experience in Salesforce LiveMessage product with Apple Business Chat, SMS and Facebook.
- Familiarity with Applet Business Chat and knowledge on branding, brand cards, updating logos in apple ABC account etc. are nice to have. Should be able to work with Salesforce and Apple as needed.
- Understanding of privacy and security guidelines is important and should be able to apply wherever applicable.
- Hands-on in LiveMessage upgrade is preferred and experience in resolving LiveMessage integration issues preferred.
- Expands the company's use of technology to enable and achieve the organization's goals and objectives.
- Strategically designs, develops, and implements technology models for enterprise-level applications and systems.
- Governs and reviews the output of the managed Service Providers who are responsible for the actual hands-on delivery of services, managing outcomes and results
- Minimum 10 years' experience in solution architecture.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience/certifications.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic IT technologies and their processes, procedures, and decision support.
- Experience with business requirements gathering/analysis.
- In-depth technical experience with network, PC, and platform operating systems.
- Excellent technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards.
- Expert knowledge of programming languages.
- Experience in varied technologies (e.g. telecommunications, client server architecture, eCommerce infrastructures, enterprise and work-group server platforms, Web applications, etc.)
- Experience in project definition and management.Preferred Qualifications• Strong knowledge of the best available tools, software, applications, and systems for attaining best-in-class IT technology across the enterprise.
- Extensive experience in multiple technical infrastructure design areas and in technology management.
- Experience in core enterprise applications, application development tools.
- Knowledge of software evaluation principles and practices.• Project planning and management experience.
- Excellent understanding of change management and testing requirements, techniques, and tools.
- Ability to create constructive relationships, influence, and communicate (to project team, IT management, and non-technical staff).
- Ability to lead complex, cross-functional problem-solving initiatives.
- Experience in researching emerging technologies and trends, standards, and products.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Managing The Day-To-Day Data Architecture
- Develops and delivers long-term strategic goals for technology architecture vision and standards in conjunction with Service Providers, data users, department managers, clients, and other key stakeholders.
- Assesses and determines governance, stewardship, and frameworks for managing technology across the organization.
- Creates short-term tactical solutions to achieve long-term objectives and an overall technology management roadmap.
- Conducts technology life cycle, duration, usage requirements, feasibility studies, and other tasks.
- Identifies and develops opportunities for data reuse, migration, or retirement.
- Verifies that technology strategies and architectures are in regulatory compliance.
- Developing and Maintaining Requirements and Standards
- Develops and promotes technology management methodologies and standards.
- Defines requirements for Service Providers for implementing the appropriate tools, software, applications, and systems to support appropriate technology goals.
- Defines requirements for Service Providers for establishing methods and procedures for tracking technology quality, completeness, redundancy, and improvement in collaboration with the Service Providers.
- Defines requirements for Service Providers to address technology-related problems in regards to systems integration, compatibility, and multiple-platform integration.
- Defines requirements for Service Providers to develop and implement key components as needed to create testing criteria in order to guarantee the fidelity and performance of technology architecture.
- Defines requirements for Service Providers for documenting the technology architecture and environment in order to maintain a current and accurate view of the larger technology picture.