Start Date: 2018-03-19 00:00:00.0
End Date: 2018-09-28 00:00:00.0
"As per our client need we are unable to work on Corp to Corp for this position, please apply only if you are eligible to work on CompuGain W2"
Position: Tableau Designer/Developer
Location: Bethesda, MD
Duration: 6+ Months Contract (Very High possibility of Extension)
The candidate will serve as a Tableau dashboard designer/developer in a team environment, implementing data visualizations using Tableau 10.4 (or higher) and SQL Server.
The candidate must have excellent technical skills to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment and good communication and interpersonal skills a must.
Candidate will be a member of an experienced project team.
Qualifications the candidate must have:
- 4 year college degree, preferably majored in Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years Tableau designer experience
- Advanced SQL skills
- At least 2 years designing new Tableau dashboards
- Robust knowledge of Tableau visualization options
- Solid communication skills – both verbal and written
- Writing custom reports in Tableau
- Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements
- Mentors others on coding standards and performs code reviews
- Develops and performs reports testing and fixes defects identified during testing and re-execute the reports to validate results
- Assist in developing training documentation including proactive identification of additional needs and enhancements
- Writing Complex Sql Queries to create Reports and Dashboards in Tableau
- Strong analysis skills to turn customer wants/needs into successful visualizations
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience developing dashboards for government agencies
- Experience developing Tableau dashboards using responsive design principles
- Familiar with Section 508 Accessibility standards
- Proactively demonstrate new ideas and innovation