Start Date: 2018-03-06 00:00:00.0
End Date: 2018-12-31 00:00:00.0
Location: Remote – Will need to travel onsite for the first week of assignment to receive equipment/orientation.
- The hiring manager is in need for a SCOM administrator to assist with database and active directory monitoring.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in information technology. Minimum 7 years managing Windows System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- Experience working in large complex virtualized environments utilizing change management (ServiceNow) policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge of Monitoring Active Directory and MSSQL
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and new technologies and ability to apply this to day-to-day work activities
- A strong willingness to learn, and accept instruction as well as having the ability and discipline to work and deliver on project tasks unattended.
- 7-10 years of experience managing Windows Server infrastructure.
- Familiarity with SCOM connectors
- Strong SCOM Client background
- Powershell experience
- Strong SQL Reporting Services experience
- SCOM dash-boarding a plus