Start Date: 2018-03-20 00:00:00.0
End Date: 2018-12-31 00:00:00.0
"As per our client need we are unable to work on Corp to Corp for this position, please apply only if you are eligible to work on CompuGain W2 "
Position: Sr. Project Manager
Location: New Orleans, LA 70113
Duration: 10 Months Contract (Very high possibility of Extension)
Looking for a Sr. Project Manager in New Orleans, LA to run information large technology projects in various customer business areas at an Investor Owned Utility.
- Plan, coordinate and manage large projects.
- Integrate all functions and activities necessary to perform the project/program to meet the client or customer requirements.
- Plan and implement actions by the program/project team to define and implement technical baseline and meet quality requirements for project/program products and services.
- Direct project team personnel, manage cost and schedule, ensure contract compliance, and serve as customer interface.
- Manage technical, cost, and schedule of assigned tasks or functions.
- Interface with task leaders, subcontractors and support personnel, customer and senior management.
- Develop a detailed project execution plan and help write an investment proposal in an accelerated environment.
- Provide leadership and direction of personnel performing complex tasks.
- Assess performance of subordinates, and coach them as needed
Bachelor's degree or higher with at least 12+ years project manager experience (domain knowledge in electric utility business is preferable). 3+ years additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- PMP preferred
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Proficiency with working on complex project schedules in Microsoft Project Server
- Proficiency in CMMI/SEI IT project management processes
- Ability to work on high visibility and tightly scheduled large projects with demanding customers