Start Date: 2018-02-05 00:00:00
End Date: 2018-12-31 00:00:00
As per our client need we are unable to work on Corp to Corp for this position, please apply only if you are eligible to work on CompuGain W2
Sr. Project Manager
New Orleans, LA 70113
10 Months Contract (Very high possibility of Extension)
• Plan, coordinate and manage large projects.
• Integrate all functions and activities necessary to perform the project/program to meet the client or customer requirements.
• Plan and implement actions by the program/project team to define and implement technical baseline and meet quality requirements for project/program products and services.
• Direct project team personnel, manage cost and schedule, ensure contract compliance, and serve as customer interface.
• Manage technical, cost, and schedule of assigned tasks or functions.
• Interface with task leaders, subcontractors and support personnel, customer and senior management.
• Develop a detailed project execution plan and help write an investment proposal in an accelerated environment.
• Provide leadership and direction of personnel performing complex tasks.
• Assess performance of subordinates, and coach them as needed.
-Bachelor's degree or higher with at least 12+ years project manager experience (domain knowledge in electric utility business is preferable). 3+ years additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
-Excellent customer-facing skills
-Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
-Proficiency with working on complex project schedules in Microsoft Project Server
-Proficiency in CMMI/SEI IT project management processes
-Ability to work on high visibility and tightly scheduled large projects with demanding customers