Start Date: 2017-12-04 00:00:00
End Date: 2018-06-01 00:00:00
As per our client need we are unable to work on Corp to Corp for this position, please apply only if you are eligible to work on CompuGain W2
Position: .Net Developer
Duration: 6 Months Contract (Very high possibility of extension)
Location: Charleston, SC – 29405
- Requires work on pharmacy automation floor, and client site.
- Please note this position requires the ability to obtain a VA designated High-Risk Background Investigation (BI).
- Credit Check required
- Candidate also MUST meet eligibility requirements for obtaining High-Risk Background Investigation (BI) security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technologies or equivalent and 12 years of experience ideally with 2+ years of experience in the field of industrial process automation similar to that in the CMOP.
- Experience developing systems in the Microsoft environment using Microsoft's development environments in a real-time is required.
- Proven experience in developing and supporting large development initiatives that are similar in scope and complexity to the VA's CMOP.
Requires experience with:
- .NET Framework 4.3 (greater)
- Solid experience and skills designing and implementing object-oriented software solutions with an emphasis on industry best practices and design patterns C# (WCF, Web Services, MVC)
- Visual Studio 2013/2015
- Windows Development
- Web Application Development
Desired experience with:
- SQL and Stored Procedures
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Mid-Tier Application Servers (IIS 7.0)
- Web Services (SOAP / REST)
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Agile Methodologies
- Test Driven Development
- Understanding or experience of software development and integration processes in Windows based environments.
- Strong C++, C#, and communication messaging; experience with Microsoft development environments.
- Experience working in pharmacy fulfillment and automation environments a plus.