Start Date: 2017-11-21 00:00:00
End Date: 1969-12-31 19:00:00
As per our client need we are unable to work on Corp to Corp for this position, please apply only if you are eligible to work on CompuGain W2
DevOps strives to increase productivity, site/platform reliability of operations, quality, scalability and security through small batch updates, automation, monitoring, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (Continuous Flow).
- Use context driven technology solutions that enable deliver teams to predictably and repeatably deliver with confidence
- Enable and maintain a self-service infrastructure provisioning and build, bundle, test and deploy for production and development
- Foster a collaborative and inclusive environment within the engineering delivery team to increase productivity, site/platform reliability of operations, quality, scalability and security through small batch updates, automation, monitoring, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (Continuous Flow)
- Members of the DevOps group are familiar with
- Software programming, how to write, build, and package software (make, scons, cmake, RPMs, debs)
- Network architecture, how to build and manage software defined networks
- Infrastructure architecture, how to build and manage software defined infrastructure (Terraform)
- System Administration (networks, hardware, software systems)
- Information Security aware, sensitive and savvy
- Shell Scripting
- Databases, data structures, moving data
- RESTful APIs
- Cloud (AWS)
- Configuration and Change Management, for traceability, audits, etc. (Chef, Bitbucket, Jira)
- Continuous Integration and Delivery (Jenkins)
- Test automation and test automation tools (Google Unit Test, Python)
- Monitoring applications and infrastructure
- Log management
- 5+ years' experience in any or several of the following areas:
- Software programming
- Shell scripting
- Network architecture
- Infrastructure architecture
- System administration
- Information security
- Loves teams and teamwork, customer centric and personable
- Constantly interested in decreasing time to market, increasing quality, and looking for new/better ways to do things
- Additional knowledge or depth of experience in the following areas a plus:
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
- Experience building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure.
- Prior success in automating a real-world production environment.
- Experience with seamless/automated build scripts used for release management across all environments.
- Understanding and experience with code deployment (tagging).
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments.
- Familiarity with AWS.
- Strong scripting skills, i.e., Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewalling.
- Familiarity with any monitoring tools like Nagios, Incinga, SiteScope, etc.
- Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git, SVN, Mercurial, Perforce).
- Management of continuous integration servers like Jenkins, Bamboo and TeamCity.
- Experience with automated testing tools (ie. Selenium, JMeter).
Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA and REST)