Start Date: 2017-03-20 00:00:00
End Date: 2018-03-10 00:00:00
As per our client need we are Unable to work on Corp to Corp for this position, please apply only if you are eligible to work on CompuGain W2
We are in need of a seasoned Business Analyst for the SACS program who if and when identified can start immediately. The roles and responsibilities of the this BA is no different than what we already have documented. However, I want to stress the need for the skills and work experience of the new BA to match what follows.
The skills and experience should match the following:
- Should have at least 8-10 years of experience as a BA (not the overall IT experience, as long as the experience is all in the BA domain). Please do not bring candidates with any lesser experience than this.
- Experience working in an ERP system or at least on a global project implementation matching the size and complexity of an ERP application.
- Should clearly articulate the roles and responsibilities shouldered in these projects from the first person PoV.
- Extensive experience with documenting complex requirements and functional design documents.
- Should have demonstrated ownership of requirements from cradle to grave.
- Prefer a candidate who has a great deal of experience with either catering, logistics or financial domain. Anyone is fine but more is always welcome.
- Work with key project stakeholders to formulate and communicate the business vision, to envision initial requirements, and to scope the project.
- Work with project stakeholders to translate their business requirements into functional requirements that developers can understand.
- Great Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with tough business partners and time pressure.
- Very good experience in gathering and documenting business requirements
- Very good experience in converting and documenting business requirements into functional requirement for the development team.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Visio and PPT).