Start Date: 2018-03-19 00:00:00.0
End Date: 2018-09-07 00:00:00.0
Notes: As per our client need we are Unable to work on Corp to Corp for this position, please apply only if you are eligible to work on CompUGain W2
Title : SQL DBA
Location : 6 Months Contract
Duration : Remote (Orlando, FL)
Additional responsibilities include:
- Review and ensure integrity via standardized support tools.
- Work on complex problems where analysis of situation or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Provide comprehensive productive support of all SQL Server databases (versions 2008 to 2016)
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the database systems entrusted in his/her care.
- Identify root cause and resolves issues with little or no supervisions.
- Work directly with infrastructure and application teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology field from a U.S. college or university.
- 8+ years of MS SQL DBA experience.
- Must be willing to support on-call activities, evenings and weekends periodically.
- Hands-on experience with SQL Clustering, SQL Server versions 2008 to 2016, Windows Administration, SQL Tuning, SSIS packages and T-SQL scripting, database upgrades / patching / monitoring.
- Hands-on experience with: Batch, PowerShell or Perl scripting
- Disaster Recovery experience
- Strong data replication techniques
- Experience with ETL/ELT tools