Start Date: 2017-09-12 00:00:00
End Date: 1969-12-31 19:00:00
"As per our client need we are unable to work on Corp to Corp for this position, please apply only if you are eligible to work on CompuGain W2”.
Job Title: SOA / Middleware Integration Engineer
Duration: 6 months CTH (Contract-to-Hire)
Location: Bethesda, MD 20814
This role concentrates on the design, architecture, implementation and operations of a middleware software and solutions that support the applications and business processes as required. The Integration Engineer is a technical hands-on opportunity to work in a cloud for an enterprise company addressing critical marketplace innovation & pushing the envelope of a high volume infrastructure to scale horizontally to address security, reliability, performance, availability and scalability of the infrastructure.
Key Job Functions:
- Implement integration solutions by leveraging tools IBM Sterling Gateway and CA XML Gateway
- Interpret business requirements, create technical artifacts, and determine the most efficient/appropriate solution design
- Lead design and development of application components that are standards based, high performance, highly available, comply with operational standards and procedures
- Lead the design of the integration solution with external/internal customers.
- Participate in architecture, design, and development of applications built with the Middleware technologies, Java, J2EE and web applications
- Understand the business and customer needs to introduce technical solutions
- Provide support for escalated issues on the integration Suite
- Mentor other engineers and groom them into SOA, BPM and ESB integration team
- Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, Dev, EA, InfoSec, etc.
- Work to write elegant code using effective automated unit tests
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or another technical field
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in enterprise application development, middleware implementations and/or software engineering in a large enterprise environment
- Experience with Java development, including familiarity with middleware technologies and current streaming data frameworks
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong hands-on experience with Application Integration Architecture, including Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Messaging Systems
- Hands on Experience working with MFT, MQ, BPM, WSRR and ODM products
- Be an expert and have hands-on development experience in, Java EE, JMS, JDBC
- Know MFT and BPM Best Practices and Performance Tuning
- Have used common messaging systems: MQ, JMS, SI Bus, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), IIB: Message flows, canonical message models (CMM), HADR, Performance tuning
- Know or have some experience with XML Gateway's.
- Strong experience in Web Services standards and technologies (e.g. XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST, etc.)
- Know XML transformation technologies like XQuery, XSLT etc.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written; excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work in a fast-paced environment in order to meet assigned deadlines
- Experienced in multiple SDLC methodologies: Iterative Development, Waterfall and Agile
- Need to have experience wih a webservices product like CA API Gateway or Datapower
- Experience with Tibco and RabbitMQ are nice to have.