Start Date: 2017-10-30 00:00:00
End Date: 2018-04-29 00:00:00
"As per our client need we are unable to work on Corp to Corp for this position, please apply only if you are eligible to work on CompuGain W2 "
Position: SharePoint Administrator
Location: Rockville, MD
Duration: 6 Months Contract-To-Hire (CTH)
Requires Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and 8+ years of related experience.
In addition to education requirements, a minimum of four (4) years recent SharePoint experience.
Candidate must be capable of implementing new features of SharePoint as required i.e. Access Services, Excel Services, Managed Metadata and Visio Services.
In addition, candidate must be knowledgeable in and have the demonstrated ability to work in most of the following areas:
- Expert knowledge and understanding of and working as a SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online administrator including enterprise-level installation
- SharePoint Migration experience, either 2010 to 2013 or 2013 to 2016 or Online
- Understands and uses PowerShell to configure SharePoint farms
- Is comfortable with a multiple farm architecture and centrally hosted service applications
- Possess strong oral and written communications skills in order to clearly and effectively convey deliverables to client counterparts
- Facilitate meetings to elicit and discuss requirements for the project. Additionally, document and publish meeting minutes, when required
- General understanding of/experience with content management systems & information architecture
- Understanding of SharePoint versioning and storage management processes
- General understanding of SharePoint site collections – sites – sub-sites (infrastructure)
- General understanding of SharePoint collaboration & security principles
- Understanding of and experience working with, including build and configuration of, SharePoint lists and libraries
- Experience working in a cross-functional team environment
- Domain health science knowledge a plus
- Drupal administration/experience