Start Date: 2018-03-19 00:00:00.0
End Date: 2018-09-18 00:00:00.0
"As per our client need we are unable to work on Corp to Corp for this position, please apply only if you are eligible to work on CompuGain W2 "
Position: Senior Product Manager
Client Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6+ Months Contract (High Possibility of C2H based on performance)
- Take the lead in managing mission critical computing infrastructure.
- Act as an escalation point to lead troubleshooting and problem remediation activities.
- Assist in architecting solutions, documenting procedures and planning/executing maintenance activities.
- Provide customers and teammates with technical guidance that is based on strong technical skills and informed by the customer's needs.
- Build relationships across organizational boundaries to gain a deep understanding of business and technical requirements.
- Act as a technical advisor and mentor for operational support staff.
- Support teammates and stakeholders in defining project plans and completing project tasks on-time.
- Work with stakeholders, peers and subject matter experts to develop, document and communicate technical best practices and standard operating procedures to deliver reliable, highly performant solutions.
- Work with stakeholders, peers and subject matter experts to create and operate lifecycle and capacity planning programs that ensure services we provide can be delivered in a reliable manner and within expected timelines.
- Bachelors of Science is preferred or equivalent work related experience with a minimum of H.S Diploma
- 10 years' experience in system administration using VMware, Microsoft Windows, and/or Linux.
- Experience operating VMware ESXi on Client, Cisco or Dell x86 server models
- Experience with ESXi storage connectivity to SAN (using FC, FCoE or iSCSI) and/or NAS (using CIFS or NFS)
- Experience with VMware SRM/SRA with storage replication (EMC Recoverpoint or NetApp snapmirror)
- Experience with SNMP and monitoring tools (e.g. – Zenoss, CA SystemEdge, netsnmp, Client OMI, etc)
- Experience with scripting and automation (powershell, vbscript or python)
- Experience with data processing, analysis and reporting (e.g., spreadsheets, databases or scripting)
- Experience with converged networking in blade chassis environments (Cisco, Client, Dell or Oracle blades).
- Experience in an IT Service Provider environment.
- Experience with other server or hypervisor replication technologies (Microsoft ASR—formerly InMage, Doubletake, Zerto, Veeam)
- Experience with HPE systems management tools (HPSA, HPNA, HPOO, uCMDB, OMI, etc)