Start Date: 2018-10-01 00:00:00.0
End Date: 2018-12-31 00:00:00.0
” Experience in Cloud based technologies OSE, Docker, API s, AWS,F5, ISM7.
” Release Management and all of its components.
” Current hands on experience providing Infrastructure PM support.
” Translate requirements into deliverables.
* Directs the work of an infrastructure project team, consisting of engineers associated with the implementation of infrastructure projects or infrastructure requirements for software defined projects for Client key programs.
* Identifies and deploys resources required for projects.
* Functions as escalation point for project teams, customers and stakeholders.
* Acts as a technical liaise between infrastructure engineers, administrators, and software developers, ensuring constant and consistent communication performing as a single point of contact for all applicable project statuses and infrastructure service offerings.
* Maintains and ensures project key milestones and deliverables are met/maintained, including project financials, deliverables and due dates.
* Oversees development of high-level business requirements for a technology stack and associated projects, including cost estimates to determine feasibility.
* Identifies and schedules project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
* Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to monitor project(s) so that they progress on schedule and within budget.
* Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules and plans as required.
* Informs the appropriate team members of project status and related issues.
* Interfaces with vendor(s) for programs under direct control.
* Manages project risks.
* Develops and tracks business cases, including total process cost.
* Adaptability Maintains performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
* Communication Possesses exceptional communication skills, presentation skills, ownership acumen, and is able to deconstruct problems and projects into execution detail.
* Problem Solving and Decision Making – Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, and chooses a course of action.
* Professional Demeanor Possesses exceptional leadership skills. Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
* Strategy Development – Develops business plans by exploring and systematically evaluating opportunities with the greatest potential for producing positive results; ensures successful preparation and execution of business plans through effective planning, organizing, and on-going evaluation processes.
* Building and Contributing to Teams Strong leader, team builder, advocate, and can effectively collaborate, communicate and cross borders with the intent to bring people together.
* Strategy Execution Ensures successful execution of projects across technology stacks to maximize customer satisfaction, profitability, and market share through effective planning, organizing, and on-going evaluation processes.
* Driving for Results – Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
* Planning and Organizing – Gathers information and resources required to set a plan of action for self and/or others; prioritizes and arranges work requirements to accomplish goals and ensure work is completed.
* Customer Relationships Works closely with all types of stakeholders and is able to understand requirements (non-functional and functional),
manage expectations, and drive the analyses and design of quality technical solutions on behalf of the infrastructure team while collaborating with the development team to receive and support the requirements through the full lifecycle of an application.
* Coworker Relationships – Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships.
* Global Mindset – Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
Generating Talent and Organizational Capability
* Organizational Capability – Evaluates and adapts the structure of assignments and work processes to best fit the needs and/or support the goals of an organizational unit.
* Talent Management – Provides support and feedback to help individuals develop and strengthen skills and abilities needed to accomplish work objectives.
Learning and Applying Professional Expertise
* Applied Learning – Seeks and makes the most of learning opportunities to improve performance of self and/or others.
* Business Acumen – Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations and generate innovative solutions to approach business and administrative challenges.
* Technical Acumen Demonstrates strong understanding and knowledge of tools in a given technology stack. Possesses infrastructure background with experience in a given technology stack.
Business Process and Analysis Knowledge of multiple processes within sponsor department; ability to document key process flows, recognize processes for redesign, identify opportunities and translate business processes into information system s needs. Ability to define quality measures and evaluate performance against standards and to identify issues, risks and possible paths of resolution or mitigation strategies.
IT Business Management Ability to monitor and evaluate trends in technology, technology delivery mechanisms and IT organizational processes and tools. This includes the ability to redefine processes, make recommendations, and perfect process governance frameworks.
Education and Experience
* Undergraduate degree, equivalent experience, or certification.
* 7+ years experience in information technology project management across diverse application and infrastructure stacks.
* Experience in Systems Development Lifecycle Management (SDLC) supporting application development and initiatives
* Experience in leading project teams and implementing enterprise solutions.
* Demonstrated record of managing internal and external projects from inception to successful implementation.
* Solid understanding of and extensive experience with current technologies in a given technology stack.
* Highly developed oral and written communication skills.
* Very high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others, motivate employees, and elicit work output in a team environment.
* Graduate/post-graduate degree.
* Project Management Certification and familiarity with multiple project and organizational methodologies.
* Ability to align change management strategies with project.
* Skilled in conceptualizing creative solutions, documenting them, and presenting/selling them to senior management.
* High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult.
* Experience working in the hospitality industry and/or supporting hospitality technology
Delivers a project on time, within budget, while meeting Client s expectations. Plans, directs and coordinates activities pertaining to technology and business unit projects, on an enterprise level or for a major systems implementation program with multiple releases and work streams. Verifies project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives. Responsible for managing the team that develops and carries out internal information technology projects. Shares responsibility for planning, directing, and coordinating activities pertaining to technology projects for a given business unit.Education and Experience Required:. ” 7+ years experience in information technology project management across diverse application areas and technologies.” 4+ years experience in leading project teams and implementing enterprise application packages in distributed environments ” Undergraduate degree, equivalent experience, or certificationPreferred:” Graduate degree.” Project Management Certification.” Demonstrated record of managing internal and external projects from inception to successful implementation.” Solid understanding of current technologies with the ability to develop and deliver projects using leading edge technologies.” Ability to align change management strategies with project.” Skilled in conceptualizing creative solutions, documenting them, and presenting/selling them to senior management.” Highly developed oral and written communication skills.” Extremely high level of analytical ability to resolve complex and difficult issues.” Very high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others, motivate employees, and elicit work output in a team environment. CORE WORK ACTIVITIES Project Leadership” Directs the work of project team, including other project managers on a project-by-project basis.” Identifies and deploys resources required for projects.” Functions as escalation to project teams to resolve issues.Managing Projects and Policies ” Performs Information Technology (IT) project planning, includi