Location: Raleigh, NORTH CAROLINA
This lead project management role will work with the selected COTS vendor to complete implementation of information systems. This position will manage the day to day activities for the project and complete all input to the Project Management system.
- Managing and authoring required project management artifacts following the practices and guidelines.
- Managing the detailed project budget, requirements definitions, monitoring expenditures, developing and maintaining all required project documentation, serving as an IT management liaison to the business client
- Leading and performing hands on analysis of the business and technical environments, supervising implementation activities, ensuring that project plans and schedules are established and maintained, ensuring that deliverables are completed timely and accurately.
- Supervising staff (State and contractual staff), conducting formal presentations, coordinating with all project stakeholders and ensuring that appropriate project controls are instituted.
- The selected candidate must be a results oriented individual with a very strong work ethic and must be able to demonstrate excellent IT Project Management, negotiation, communication and problem solving skills.
- This position will be responsible for working with senior level business executives, IT personnel, and business program resources to execute project requirements and manage stakeholder expectations.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org