Start Date: 2017-10-23 00:00:00.0
CompuGain is looking for Payroll Supervisor. The ideal candidate will be responsible for review and process payroll accurately.
Key Job Functions
- Reviewing and accurately document processes and create job aides.
- Ensure accurate and timely accounting, recordkeeping and management of payroll related data; perform audits and reconciliations of payroll information.
- Organize and review forms associated with federal, state, and local authorities, such as W-2's and tax filings.
- Facilitating the reconcile payroll general ledger accounts
- Recommend process improvements to enhance efficiency
- Respond to inquiries to provide information necessary for compliance with SOX, internal audit and corporate financial controls.
- Coordinate and Support the implementation of payroll-related initiatives and projects.
- Prioritize and solve problems with limited supervision.
- Facilitate and analyze payroll and accounting reports and interprets and explains variances to multiple levels within the organization.
- Work with technology team to review and test all fixes, tax updates and enhancements
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 7+ years of related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands on experience with PeopleSoft HRMS application
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of applicable federal and state wage and tax laws, benefits administration, and compliance regulations surrounding payroll.
- Experience with multi-state payrolls (mobile workforce).
- People Management skills experience is a must
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office.
- American Payroll Association CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) or FPC (Fundamental Payroll Certification) preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of internal controls/SOX compliance environment
- Strong Working Knowledge of ADP (Vantage a nice to have)
- Experience with handling 7000+ employees for payroll
- Proven organization skills and attention to detail
- Must have intermediate excel skills- Vlookups, Pivot Tables minimum
- Must have experience working in an outsourcing model
- International experience not require, US entity experience is perfect