Start Date: 2017-03-07 00:00:00.0
- Responsible for the accurate and timely collection, input, reconciliation and distribution of semi-monthly payroll for approximately 1,800 US and Canadian employees
- Administer the eTime attendance database
- Handle payroll change requests using the ADP Payforce system including changes in salary, grade level, title, department, reports to code, address, direct deposit information, tax filing status, W4, local and state tax change, etc.
- Review tax returns prepared by ADP and audit tax reports of those processed by ADP including yearend W2’s
- Handle special payment requests including bonuses, EIC’s, commissions, car allowances, adjustments, grossups, etc.
- Process accounts payable requests for charities, Vanguard, taxes, ADP, etc.
- Handle maintenance requests related to payroll deductions including medical, dental, 401(k), life insurance, LTD, ESPP, garnishments, liens, etc.
- Prepare requested ad-hoc reports from the ADP payroll system.
- Handle internal reporting
- Handle unemployment claims
- Process Taxable Fringe Benefits
- Handle employment verifications
- Handle tax related correspondence
- Handle payroll related phone calls and correspondence
- Administer Workers Compensation program
- 2-3 years’ experience in payroll administration
- BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Well-developed analytical, interpersonal and communication skills necessary to work effectively with customers and vendors
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize and complete projects, while working with minimal supervision.
- Detail-minded and organized with the ability to work on many varied tasks under time pressures.
- Proven ability to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.