Start Date: 2018-03-19 00:00:00.0
End Date: 2018-09-07 00:00:00.0
"As per our client need we are unable to work on Corp to Corp for this position, please apply only if you are eligible to work on CompuGain W2 "
Position: Oracle DBA
Client Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: Remote – 6+ months Contract (Very High Possibility of Contract-To-Hire (CTH)) – Remote
Note: This opportunity is 100% Remote.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Review and ensure integrity via standardized support tools. Work on complex problems where analysis of situation or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Provide comprehensive productive support of all Oracle databases (11g-12c).
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the database systems entrusted in his/her care.
- Identify root cause and resolves issues with little or no supervisions.
- Work directly with infrastructure and application teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology field from a U.S. college or university.
- 8+ years of Oracle DBA experience.
- Must be willing to support on-call activities, evenings and weekends periodically.
- Hands-on experience with Oracle RAC, Oracle ASM, Oracle 12c and container DBs, SQL Tuning, Linux and PL/SQL scripting, database upgrades / patching / monitoring.
- Due to potential federal clearance requirements, a US citizenship or green card is required for this role.
- Exadata Administration
- In-memory 12c implementation
- Data replication techniques
- Use of ETL/ELT tools