Start Date: 2018-10-08 00:00:00.0
End Date: 2019-04-05 00:00:00.0
Title: Oracle Database Admin II
Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: 6 Months Contract (Very high possibility of Extension)
Oracle DBA II PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides comprehensive productive support of all Oracle databases (11g-18c).
- Acts as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the database systems entrusted in his/her care.
- Identifies root cause and resolves issues with little or no supervisions.
- Works normal business hours and evenings and weekends as needed. Follows all security and corporate protocols.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 5-7 years related experience.
- Works in the office 3-5 days per week.
- Hands-on experience with:
- Oracle RAC
- Oracle ASM
- Oracle 12C and container DBs
- SQL Tuning
- Linux and PL/SQL scripting
- Upgrades, patching, monitoring