Start Date: 2016-09-08 00:00:00
End Date: 1969-12-31 19:00:00
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs and develops .Net software components in a fast paced multidisciplinary environment Leads on discrete development projects and should take complete ownership of technical solution.
- Develops accurate level of effort estimates, and manages task schedules Builds overall system architecture of information system, encompassing external and internal interface analysis and definition, as well as functional requirement allocations.
- Works with system users to identify problems with focus on performance tuning and patches Understands customer requirements with respect to the success of the business goal and is able to translate them into a technical implementation.
- Suggests innovative solutions to business problems/ processes that leverage technology to provide performance improvements and better user experiences.
- Provides direction and mentoring to junior developers Interacts well with other technical team leaders such as architects, testing, analysts, and release managers as a lead member of the development team in order to accomplish the business goal. Attend and participate in meetings that pertain to assigned responsibilities.
- Comply with all corporate and departmental policies/procedures and applicable governmental regulations.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned, which may include cross-utilization within the department or with other departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field. Foreign degree equivalent accepted
- 6+ years of Dot Net programming experience 8-10 years of relevant IT experience.
- Experience in a global and multicultural environment.
- Expertise in ASP.Net with at least 2 years’ experience in ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with TFS or other Version control systems Experience working with Agile/SCRUM software development methodology.
- Experience working with Unit testing frameworks like NUnit or MSTest Working knowledge of ASP.net Web API or WCF is a plus Strong understanding of Dot Net programming best practices Strong understanding of .Net technologies more focused on ASP.NET 2.0, 3.5, AJAX and LINQ Strong understanding of distributed computing concepts Strong understanding of SDLC processes and methodologies Strong analytical, problem solving, and production diagnostic skills.
- Strong experience in using Design Patterns Have experience is building enterprise web applications Possess extensive object-oriented design and development experience Very strong at XML and Web services technologies Very proficient in SQL Server 2005 programming Analyze, consolidate and tune SQL queries for optimal efficiency.
- Ability to build reports using crystal reports and/or SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Mobile application development on Windows mobile platform.
- Strong communication skills, both written & oral in English. Solid interpersonal communication across multi-cultures.