Start Date: 2017-09-18 00:00:00
End Date: 2017-12-29 00:00:00
Job Title: Manager – Contract Management
Duration: 3 months (with likely extension).
Location: Bethesda, MD 20817
- Manages all aspects of the company's contractual agreement(s) with Vendors on behalf of client Information Technology and its business functions with primary responsibility for overseeing the entire contracting lifecycle from leading the competitive bid process through contract negotiations, as well as management of active vendors through termination of the contract.
- Collaborates with IT business partners, financial managers, and the Vendors. Functions as the contracts' subject matter expert and advocates for the company. Supervises contract administration staff.
- 7+ years' contract management or similar vendor relations/sourcing experience.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience/training/certification.
- Legal/Paralegal credentials
- Management experience
- Contract Management Certification
- MBA or related graduate degree
- Exposure to International Contracting.
- Experience in working with service providers and sourcing arrangement.
- Supervisory experience