Start Date: 2016-01-19 00:00:00
End Date: 2016-07-29 00:00:00
- Determining appropriate amount due to customers for default related fees, reimbursements and incentives.
- Restructuring loans, management and disposition of short sales, foreclosed and deed-in-lieu properties in a timely manner, minimizing financial losses to client.
- Manage projects independently and as a part of the team.
- May work with legal and other organizations to assist in managing foreclosures, short sales, home retention and other problem or non-performing loans.
- Identify and resolve operational issues with business areas and technical personnel.
- Interacts with senior customer personnel on significant technical matters frequently requiring coordination across organizational lines.
- rts, monitoring/assessing trends, and identifying process gaps.Responsible for interpreting repo
Skills and Experience
- 5 – 7 years related experience.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to understand complex business problems and determine potential solutions.
- Exceptional communication skills are required (verbal and written).
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook