Start Date: 2017-10-02 00:00:00
End Date: 2018-03-30 00:00:00
Kanban/O&M Technical Lead,
Bethesda, MD 20817
6 Months contract (Very high possibility of extension)
- Responsibilities include providing Operations and Maintenance (O&M) support that includes: scheduling, task estimation, web software maintenance, web service maintenance, production support, support for ad hoc requests, and configuration management in Kanban software environment.
- The position will also require experience with ETL, GIS, BI tools and other associated technologies.
- Work will take place between the customer site and Client site in Rockville, Maryland. The successful candidate will perform O&M tasks in direct collaboration management, customers, other contractors and other stakeholders.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in a related technical field and 8+ years related technical experience (or equivalent based on evaluation of academic credentials, training and/or experience).
- Must have experience maintaining web applications in C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, SQL/TSQL, SQL Server, SSIS, GIS, GIT, BitBucket, Bamboo UML;
- Experience with enterprise level information management systems;
- Must have experience in XML and related technologies (XSLT, XPath, XQuery, XSD, SOAP);
- Must be experienced with databases and entity-relationship diagram documentation;
- Must be experienced with Object Oriented Design and use of Design Patterns;
- Must have production support experience;
- Must have experience writing automated unit tests;
- Experience mentoring software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective software engineers;
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team;
- Must have a commitment to delivering high-quality software and data;
- Must demonstrate a sense of urgency, and the ability to work independently and proactively in achieving team and individual objectives;
- Must have agile software development experience;
- Must be comfortable in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Must have strong attention to detail and an inquisitive mindset;
- Experience with Business Intelligence dashboard applications/software a plus;