Start Date: 2015-09-01 00:00:00
End Date: 2016-02-29 00:00:00
"As per our client need we are unable to work on Corp to Corp for this position, please apply only if you are eligible to work on CompuGain W2”
Junior Integration Project Coordinator
6 months contract to hire
Falls Church VA
The Junior Integration Project Coordinator will provide technical project management and coordination support for Integration and Release Management Activities for the Legacy Integration project related to AHLTA/CHCS.
- Support direct communication and collaboration with ALL members of the Team, including issue management support, clarification and prioritization of tasks, reports and summaries.
- Release Management Duties for scheduling and configuration management for software deliverables.
- Coordinates and manage activities for software development, test and integration communication and collaboration with ALL members of the Team, including issue management support, clarification and prioritization of deliverables.
- Provide administrative and management support to Engineers and Component Developers for support of System Design and Interface documentation.
- Solid experience with traditional software delivery and application installation processes and configurations.
- Works directly with IT teams for project management, implementation and configuration management for software systems.
- Provides support to PM, administration and documentation for all Development and Testing milestone meetings and reviews.
- Support Documentation issues and risks, manages projects and schedule.
- Knowledge on Systems Software Integration processes and procedures
- Knowledge of Microsoft Tools and Systems
- AHLTA System experience and architecture
- Ability to obtain a Security Clearance
- Requires strong writing skills and an attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
- Must have experience with MS Office Suite products (Word, Excel, Project).
- Bachelor's degree or 2 years of directly related experience. Job Type IT