Start Date: 2017-11-27 00:00:00
End Date: 2018-11-30 00:00:00
- Integrate at an enterprise level Java/J2EE, Spring, REST, SOAP, and other web services based solutions products by customizing infrastructure deployments and mapping interfaces for the customized software
- Take initiative in identifying areas open to improvements and takes necessary steps with an understanding of the accompanying impacts, dependencies and risks
- Assist with the creation of training materials and development activities to advance the capabilities of the platform.
- Review and assess technical and functional requirements, to identify and document gaps.
- Experience building applications using Java/J2EE and SQL.
- Experience using Eclipse, JBoss Developer or similar IDE
- Working knowledge on Spring, Hibernate and Maven frameworks
- Working knowledge of REST APIs
- Working knowledge of Agile
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a geographically distributed environment.
- Ability to take initiative and accountability for unforeseen delays and obstacles, openly communicates situation and adjusts resources accordingly.
- Translates various internal or external customer interactions to highlight key needs; prioritizes to meet those needs in a timely fashion with the customer.
- Knowledge of Middleware integrations and solution design
- Ability to implement and consume monitoring tools such as log analyzers and performance monitoring/analysis
- Ability to use and evangelize Agile toolsets such as Confluence and Jira
- Preferred additional qualifications:
- Intermediate to Expert level skill in Linux based distributions
- Intermediate to Expert level skill in debugging Java code, Object Oriented Design
- Java/J2EE, Spring, REST, SOAP, web services and Angular JS
- Client Facing Experience
- Experience in Heavy lifting of Java Code