Start Date: 2017-08-07 00:00:00
End Date: 2018-07-27 00:00:00
"As per our client need we are unable to work on Corp to Corp for this position, please apply only if you are eligible to work on CompuGain W2 .
Job Title: Infrastructure Analyst Senior (Active Directory)
Duration: 12 months (with likely extension).
Location: Gaithersburg, MD 20878.
- This role is responsible for all aspects of crafting client’s active directory environment and services.
- Collaborating with end users and key partners, this role will turn requirements into a design that is future forward, user friendly, and repeatable and then perform rapid prototyping in order to validate that the solution works.
- This role will ensure design and technical integrity are maintained; as well as, ensure that the user experience puts people first without compromising the security of the company.
- Thinking about the cloud, this role will define how client will adopt cloud directory services and then design the appropriate solutions to ensure that our end users can access the directory in a cloud enabled, mobile/internet first world.
- This role will evaluate and look at future integrations and technologies that will provide the best directory services.
- 7+ years in Information Technology field with a minimum of:
- 5+ years creating directory solutions using Active Directory.
- 3+ years’ experience working with identity on enterprise class cloud services (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud).
- 3+ years’ experience with Ping Identity and other federated identity providers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- MCSE in Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- Understanding of Agile/Lean, Design Thinking and Riskiest Assumption Testing methods.
- Demonstrated understanding of modeling management policy and solutions for a highly-available Windows Server Infrastructure.
- Experience with scripting solutions using Powershell or other relevant tools.
- Relevant experience with use of system monitoring tools (ex. Splunk, Microsoft Operations Manager)
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Evident ability to identify emerging and innovation solutions and then craft them to address current and future technology challenges.
- Advanced to expert experience with 2 or more of the technologies listed below
Preferred Qualifications Technology Specification
Enterprise Cloud: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
Cloud Identity: AWS IAM, Azure Active Directory (AAD), Okta, Ping
Windows Server: 2008R2, 2012R2, 2016
Domain Services: Active Directory
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Provide technical leadership to the End User Computing and Workplace Services organization for the Directory Services platform.
- Collaborate closely with partners and service owners to build healthy roadmaps, service definitions, and a people first user experience.
- Design and implement directory services; and work with the Service Transition team to ensure that the design is operationally ready.
- Evaluate and select directory services products.
- Support governance based on standard methodologies and ensure proper alignment to projects and major initiatives
- Analyze the current state to detect critical design defects and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Utilize Design Thinking to conduct rapid design sessions with customers and partners.
- Consult with EUC and project teams to identify when design modifications are required to accommodate project needs.
- Define, design, and implement continuous practice and process improvements.
- Train and/or mentor other team members, and peers as appropriate
- Perform analysis on directory service’s platform to promote a reliable, healthy, and ubiquitous service.
- Plan and coordinate complex design activities by Providers that yield quality functional designs, usability, and end user experience.
- Validate designs from Service Providers.
- Advise the transition and delivery teams on delivery, operations, and other items.