Start Date: 2018-05-01 00:00:00.0
End Date: 2019-04-30 00:00:00.0
"As per our client need we are unable to work on Corp to Corp for this position, please apply only if you are eligible to work on CompuGain W2 "
Position: Enterprise Project Manager
Location: Jackson, MI
Duration: 12 Months Contract
- Work with the EPMO staff to establish process standards and best practices for Enterprise Project Management (EPM) projects (typically over 300 projects totaling up to (USD)1B annually) covering the project lifecycle from project initiation through planning, execution, monitoring, control and closeout
- Develop EPMO standards documentation for assigned areas of responsibility, ensuring compliance with Company Document Lifecycle Management (DLM) standards
- Interact with other business units, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Project Managers and Project Controls team to gather expertise for inclusion, adaption and alignment of process and best practices with supporting organizations such as Engineering, Construction Management, and Supply Chain
- Work with the supporting organizations to identify, research, analyze and resolve standards issues and provide guidance on EPMO standards.
- Utilize industry best practices on project methodologies, technologies and EMPO effectiveness for continuous improvement.
- Establish methods to assess project compliance with the EPMO process standards.
This is not an IT PMO position.
- Significant complex project experience, preferably in utility or construction
- Significant risk management and mitigation experience is necessary to recognize potential issues and recommend corrective actions for success
- Experience with contracts and procurement management for projects
- Ability to facilitate a mixed group of stakeholders to identify process requirements and drive to consensus on process standards
- Technical writing expertise for the development of process, work instructions, job aids, and other related documentation
- Ideally, 10+ years of related experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or related field
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent
- Certified Cost Professional (CCP) or equivalent preferred
- Planning & Scheduling Professional (PSP) or equivalent preferred