Start Date: 2017-09-04 00:00:00
End Date: 2017-12-31 00:00:00
"As per our client need we are Unable to work on Corp to Corp for this position, please apply only if you are eligible to work on CompuGain W2 "
- Develops and communicates technical roadmaps and product standards and, develops and maintains enterprise technical roadmaps.
- Provides technical and administrative support to the delivery teams, and evaluates new vendor products and services.
- Manages all aspects of the Enterprise Architecture across all technology domains.
- Minimum 15 years’ in developing strategic plans, business requirement gathering/analysis, and system design and development.
- 10+ years’ experience in varied technologies such as telecommunications, client server architectures, electronic commerce infrastructures, enterprise and workgroup server platforms, Web applications, portals, agile applications, etc.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience/certifications.
- Advanced degree in computer science, information systems, or computer engineering.
- Experience in leading complex, cross-functional problem-solving initiatives.
- A broad understanding of all major technical platforms, technical architecture models; and enterprise architecture strategies.
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards.
- Solid grounding in core enterprise applications.
- Expert knowledge of programming language capabilities.
- Hands-on experience with application development tools.
- Strong knowledge of hardware and software evaluation principles and practice.
- Project planning and management experience.
- In-depth knowledge of architecture standards, methodologies, and processes.
- Understanding of change management and testing requirements, techniques, and tools.
- Experience with network, PC, and/or platform operating systems.
- Working knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent technical architecture and technical support documentation skills.
- Experienced in conducting research into emerging technologies and trends, standards, and products as required.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Managing The Day-To-Day Enterprise Architecture
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of Client’s strategic business plans.
- Documents and develops in-depth knowledge of the Client’s existing IT architecture/infrastructure, and technology portfolio.
- Develops and works with the managed service providers to manage the capacity plan.
- Develops and documents technology standards policies.
- Communicates to and works with the managed service providers to enforce policies.
- Conducts research on emerging technologies in support of infrastructure development efforts, and recommends technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and infrastructure flexibility.
- Develops documents, makes recommendations, and communicates plans for investing in IT infrastructure, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
- Reviews new and existing IT projects, systems designs, and procurement/outsourcing plans for compliance with IT standards and architectural plans.
- Works with the managed service providers to develop and execute test plans to check infrastructure and systems technical performance.
- Provides architectural, standards, and process support for definition and implementation of a consistent technical infrastructure.
- Monitors creation and maintenance of technical roadmaps.
- Leads establishment and communication of architecture standards and tools.
- Establishes and verifies compliance with technical architecture standards, processes, principles, and methodologies.
- Governs and leads global architecture design, frameworks, and integration architecture for enterprise infrastructure in monolithic, distributed, and client server environments.
- Leads the planning and definition of architecture transition plans, both strategic and tactical.
- Leads the review of proposed solution architectures, both service based and custom development, for technical compliance.
- Forecasts needs and skills requirements for technical architecture and design resources based on project priorities.
- Leads architecture risk assessments, documenting architecture risk and developing architecture risk mitigation plans for major development projects.
- Identifies appropriate life cycle management of technology tools and platforms.
- Define and implement an architecture risk assessment process.
- Infrastructure Architecture