Start Date: 2018-01-02 00:00:00.0
Who We're Looking For:
- Rising Stars. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Innovators. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Team Players. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
The Engagement Manager is responsible for developing new business opportunities with new and existing clients in the IT services sector. Your primary focus is finding, scoping, estimating, proposing, and closing new business using a highly collaborative, solution selling model. You are also responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our current clients to help drive joint sales opportunities.
- Generate leads and cultivate client relationships within the IT services sector.
- Scope and define innovative solutions to meet client needs.
- Estimate, propose and close new business using a collaborative solution selling model.
- Participate in business development team efforts and suggest and support process improvement activities.
- Serve as the Account Manager for existing accounts to cultivate long term relationships and to sell additional work to support client success.
- Participate in and support continuous improvement activities with the delivery team to ensure that projects continue to be scoped and estimated correctly.
- Maintain current knowledge of clients, industry practices, trends and issues.
- Maintain accurate sales pipeline records to support accurate reporting and forecasting.
What You Need:
- 5 – 10+ years solution selling experience that includes professional IT services.
- Experience working closely with partners to solicit and qualify leads and to shape and close deals.
- Success in leveraging business from new & established relationship.
- Ability to run solution discovery sessions with clients and develop a scope and solution approach.
- Client-facing skills with C-level execs to managers.
- Experience working with solution engineers to plan demos.
- Ability to estimate professional services engagements with input from the delivery team.
- Capable of writing proposals, both informal and RFP-based as well as Statements of Work; manage contract negotiation.
- Adept working closely with clients to move from proposal to closed work.
- Able to travel for annual conferences, client meetings, marketing events (up to 20%).
- Previous experience in consulting/project management and delivering solutions a strong plus.