Start Date: 2018-02-04 00:00:00
End Date: 2019-12-28 00:00:00
Dev Ops professional with experience with Mesosphere/DCOS, Docker, Jenkins, Nexus, Apigee, Kafka, Cassandra, Consul, Postman, BDD, Taurus/Gatling/JMeter, Spinnaker.
- DCOS is Data Center Operating System. This combination is like Kubernetes / Docker. If we find people with Kubernetes / docker we can also suggest them.
- You guys know from Freddie for CI /CD
- It is a registry used instead of Docker Registry (It would be nice to have but should not be a deal breaker)
- API management (Good to have)
kafka / Cassandra
- We already look for on the Dev side – Messaging / NoSQL DB. RabbitMQ might / Cassandra is an alternative.
- It is a Service Discovery tool and a key value store. Experience with other KV tools is not bad to have.
- Used for WebServices testing. Something similar to SOAPUI. Perhaps we can get people with SOAPUI
- Behavior Driven Design (Not a must have)
- Performance testing tool.
- Open Source from Netflix – Used for Continuous Delivery. Hard to find. we can try.