Start Date: 2018-02-06 00:00:00
End Date: 1969-12-31 19:00:00
- shall have a minimum of a Master's degree in computer science, statistics, or applied mathematics, and demonstrated experience of four (4) years in creating machine learning pipelines to derive insights from data (i.e., from data aggregation and cleaning, to using machine learning techniques).
- The key personnel should be familiar with unsupervised (e.g., clustering), semi-supervised (e.g., label propagation) and supervised learning (e.g., ensemble classifiers) algorithms, and when it is appropriate to use each.
- Knowledge of deep learning paradigms and architectures is a plus.
- The Contractor shall provide resources that have deep experience in creating, managing, and analyzing large datasets.
- The contractor shall be familiar with contemporary scripting languages such as Python and R, the Hadoop computational ecosystem, Oracle relational databases, and the Linux/UNIX operating system.