Start Date: 2017-11-21 00:00:00.0
End Date: 2018-06-21 00:00:00.0
As per our client need we are unable to work on Corp to Corp for this position, please apply only if you are eligible to work on CompuGain W2
12+ Months Contract
Need Strong Experience in Chef, Terraform and building CI/CD pipeline from scratch.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience building cloud infrastructure/systems in AWS
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experienced architect with years of hands-on planning, architecting, and engineering enterprise class systems and services.
- Experience designing, developing, deploying, testing in AWS architecture
- Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies: FedRAMP, NIST and FISMA compliance, ATO and security compliances.
- Ability to identify and enforce AWS architectural best practices and full development life cycle
- Understanding of security compliance, managed services in cloud based workloads
- Embrace and focus on emerging technology and evangelize to the rest of the team
- Strong analytical and practical problem solving skills (not on paper only)
- Strong Networking Background with Industry Standard Certification
- Strong background in Linux/Unix/Windows Administration
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Communicates clearly and effectively evaluates information to make decisions
- Must have previous and strong experience in presentation and writing
- Anticipates risks and obstacles and develops plans for mitigation
- Creates actionable strategies and operational plans
- Champions and drives change initiatives
- Confronts difficult problems in a positive and creative way
- Balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly
- A team player capable of high performance and flexibility in a dynamic working environment
Position Summary / Responsibilities:
In this role you will be:
- Responsible for design, development, and implementation of Cloud migration solutions.
- Serve as senior technical resource in development team’s efforts to determine the needs of the business that will simplify and automate the applications and services as well as make them more efficient.
- Work with team to design, build, automate and document a multi-tiered services platform
- Demonstrated proficiency in Network Administration DNS/DHCP, Load Balancing (F5 Networks, AWS ELB), Firewalls (Cisco Systems), IDS/IPS, VPN)
- knowledge of and experience implementing dynamic IP routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS)
- Network latency analysis, performance monitoring and troubleshooting skills
- Participate in the software development life cycle to ensure sound Cloud solutions are implemented.
- Drive cloud migration planning and implementation using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Work closely with our engineers to recommend and design solutions that effectively reflect our business needs, security, and service level requirements
- Work with application and architecture teams to conduct proof of concept (POC) and implement the design in production environment in AWS
- Proficient with deployment and management of AWS services – including but not limited to: VPC, Route 53, ELB, EBS, EC2, S3
- Automation scripting ability (Bash/Shell, PowerShell, Chef)
- Enterprise scale networks within cloud environment delivering SaaS solutions
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and be able to adapt to changing business needs
- Work well with cross functional global and remote teams
- Worked in an operational support role with after hours on call responsibilities
- Network health monitoring tools
- Work with our current application teams to understand our current applications and make migration recommendations and to-be architectures in AWS
- Work with team to build out automation templates
- Write the required template documents, procedures or guides associate with the respective managed services
- Assist with the installation and configuration of a cloud management platform per the requirements of the respective services
- Assist with the product evaluation, selection and implementation for respective managed services that require 3rd party products to support
- Be the primary lead on the implementation and delivery of the core managed services
- Mentor less experienced technical staff
- Development of automated solutions to monitor and support our software development and release processes