Start Date: 2018-03-26 00:00:00.0
End Date: 2018-09-21 00:00:00.0
As per our client need we are unable to work on Corp to Corp for this position, please apply only if you are eligible to work on CompuGain W2.
Position: Change Management Specialist
Duration: 12 Months Contract (Very high possibility of Extension)
Location: New Orleans, LA 70113
Roles and responsibilities:
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Assess the change impact
- Complete change management assessments
- Create change management strategy and plan including training, communications
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Consult with project management office (PMO) and provide weekly updates, including risks, concerns and accomplishments.
- Create deliverables in accordance with the change management plan
- Lead communication and training efforts, which may include management, development, logistics and execution.
- Support and engage senior leaders
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists and business project leads
- Integrate change management activities into project plan
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Manage impacted stakeholders
Skills and qualifications:
- Experience with large-scale, cross-functional change efforts.
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere.
- Forward looking with a holistic approach.
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Change management plan
- Communication plan
- Communications (will be critical)
- Stakeholder analysis (Readiness Assessment) preliminary deliverable already available
- At-a-Glance presentation (project overview)
- Training plan coordinate with vendor responsible for training delivery
- Training materials review and input with vendor responsible for training delivery