Start Date: 2018-03-12 00:00:00.0
End Date: 2018-12-17 00:00:00.0
As per our client need we are unable to work on Corp to Corp for this position, please apply only if you are eligible to work on CompuGain W2.
Position: CAD Drafter/Designer II
Location: Pittsburgh, PA 15236 & Framingham, MA 01701
Duration: 6 Months Contract (High Possibility of Extension)
- Candidate must have 2 years’ experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D, specifically creating plan and profile drawings.
- Candidate will need an Associates or higher in Engineering or extensive knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D specifically with underground distribution knowledge.
- Performs tasks in the operation and application of Computer Aided Design (CAD) equipment.
- Creates and modifies detailed drawings using CAD hardware and software from sketches, layouts or notes provided by engineering.
- Contributes design modifications to facilitate manufacturing operation or quality of product.
- Checks drawing plots versus the project input for correctness and conformance to standards.
- Works with engineers regarding model accuracy, design, drafting standards and ECN/ECR documentation.
- May work with system management including file maintenance, backup and storage.
- Under general supervision, performs a variety of difficult design tasks in the operation and application of Computer Aided Design (CAD) equipment.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school education or equivalent and 2+ years of technical training, plus 2+ years of experience in CAD and associated equipment, including the ability to utilize complex drawings and mathematical calculations.
- Technical training in drafting and design and a strong mathematical background are preferred.