Start Date: 2018-02-05 00:00:00
End Date: 2018-08-28 00:00:00
Notes: As per our client need we are Unable to work on Corp to Corp for this position, please apply only if you are eligible to work on CompUGain W2
Title : CAD Drafter
Location : Orlando, FL
Duration : 6 Months Contract (Very high possibility of Extension)
- Develops designs for electronic, electro-mechanical, or mechanical equipment. Develops basic data and makes preliminary layouts, sketches, and notes necessary to present design proposal.
- Investigates pertinent design factors such as ease of manufacture, availability of materials and equipment, interchangeability, replaceability, strength-weight efficiency, and contractual specification requirements and cost. Coordinates with other organizations affected by design development.
- Makes layouts of complex assemblies and details parts of devices, mechanisms, and structures.
- Checks completed layouts and drawings for clarity, completeness, conformity to standards, procedures, specifications, and accuracy of calculations and dimensioning. Identifies design errors, omissions, and other deficiencies, and recommends revisions and/or improvements in design layout to responsible engineers or designers.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school education or equivalent and 3+ years of related experience