Start Date: 2017-08-21 00:00:00
End Date: 1969-12-31 19:00:00
As per our client need we are unable to work on Corp to Corp for this position, please apply only if you are eligible to work on CompuGain W2
Job Title: Senior C/C++ Linux Developer
Location: Herndon VA 20171
Duration: 6+ Months Contract (Very High Possibility of Converting Fulltime)
- Architect and design software using object-oriented design and design patterns and test-driven design practices.
- Write new software and modify existing software, using C++ on Linux OS.
- Write scripts to automate unit and integration tests.
- Write distributed software using sockets and other inter-process communication methods.
- Debug device and process communication issues by applying TCP/IP protocol knowledge.
- Growing the knowledge base and capacity of your scrum team through collaboration.
- Implement automation with Ansible and Python scripts.
- MS/BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering 5+ years related experience
- Strong software design and development skills in Linux based environment i.e. Centos, Ubuntu, RedHat Enterprise
- Strong C/C++ programming experience
- Strong scripting experience i.e. python, perl
- Working knowledge of GNU development and debugging tools
- Working Knowledge of TCP/IP, Sockets Programming
- Excellent working knowledge of Vitualization
- Excellent knowledge of Jenkins and GIT repository
- Knowledge of satellite communication or other wireless communication technology is a plus
- Experience with Agile and test-driven development is a plus
- Quick learner and self-starter