Start Date: 2018-01-01 00:00:00
End Date: 2018-12-31 00:00:00
- Leads workgroups and/or functions as a technical expert.
- Collaborates with client and information technology organizations to lead the definition of functional requirements and functional designs of creative solutions that will support the clients’ strategy, future business goals and Client’s and Personalization and Channel partnership capabilities.
- Performs independent research to proactively identify and analyze future opportunities and emerging solutions that could be applied in the clients’ operations to drive improvement.
- Leverage technical expertise in updating multi-year technology roadmaps for clients.
- Support IT Architecture & Development organization in clarifying functional requirements and functional design during development of solution.
Education and Experience Required:
- 8-10 years’ experience in information technology application design or development
- Marketing platforms (campaign management systems, MVT / personalization platforms, ad serving platforms)
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience/certification
- Skilled at converting business needs into technology requirements and working within IT to manage the execution of projects
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer/client needs, creatively approach solutions, and decide and influence appropriate courses of action
- Graduate degree
- Experience identifying and analyzing alternative solutions to complex business requirements and providing guidance and advice
- Strong communication skills, including experience facilitating requirements analysis and functional design working sessions
- Experience completing information technology cost/resource estimates to implement and support solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with others
- Excellent analytical skills where problems are very unusual and extremely difficult
- Experience with business process re-engineering
- Demonstrated knowledge of supported discipline
- Strong process management, negotiating, influencing, and problem resolution skills
- Broad technical experience across technical components including infrastructure, network, applications, data, and information security
- Familiarity with Client’s existing information architecture, application portfolio, and information management methodology
- Knowledge of emerging technologies, including those new to the Client environment as well as those that are new to the information systems industry
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Technical Leadership
- Facilitates business requirements analysis and functional design work sessions including creating business presentations, communications, and documentation
- Lead functional design including demonstrations to stakeholders to validate approach
- Identifies creative solutions to business requirements, analyzes the strengths and weaknesses of alternatives, and provides recommendations
- Works with external vendors and analogous companies to obtain additional insights, approaches, and demonstrations of solutions
- Collaborates with the client organization including business analysts in the client organizations
- Document functional, integration, and testing requirements as well as SLAs and operating level agreements
- Leads technology cost/resource estimates and input to business cases
- Work with the IT Architecture & Development organization during development to address functional requirements and functional design clarifications.
- Provide expertise and update multi-year technology roadmaps.
- Provide expertise to training and field support groups as appropriate before new releases go-live.
- Identifies opportunities to enhance the business partnership and planning processes.
- Trains and/or mentors other team members, and peers as appropriate