Start Date: 2018-03-19 00:00:00.0
End Date: 2018-09-21 00:00:00.0
As per our client need we are unable to work on Corp to Corp for this position, please apply only if you are eligible to work on CompuGain W2
Business Systems Analyst
6 Months Contract (Very high possibility of Extension)
Camp Hill, PA 17011
- Provides design expertise and recommendations in assessing new software processes and initiatives to support and enhance existing Microsoft-based systems.
- Learns and understands the system functionally and possesses a technical understanding of the design.
- Assists in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for all new development processes.
- Identifies system changes that will yield improved efficiencies of business processes
- Investigates and resolves application functionality-related issues and provides first-level support and troubleshooting of our DPAS modules.
- Troubleshoots issues and identifies modifications needed in existing application processes to meet changing user requirements.
- Analyzes system data and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and solutions.
- Provides assistance and training to business users in the effective use of the applications and information technology.
- Writes technical procedures and documentation for the application including operations, user guide, etc.
- Produces technical documentation for new and existing application components.
- Participates in meetings with the development team to discuss progress and issues to be resolved, and reports progress on a daily basis.
- Serves as a liaison and facilitator between all business stakeholders and the development team.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of Information Technology or Business Related experience within the knowledge areas listed above
- Extensive knowledge of SDLC concepts, including enterprise software applications.
- Good background in database design in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience in web application design.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Visio , Word , Excel , PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Ability to communicate with others to include stakeholders, developers and other systems analysts
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.