Start Date: 2018-02-06 00:00:00
End Date: 2018-11-17 00:00:00
Position: Business Relationship Manager II
Location: Jackson, MI – 49202
Duration: 9 Months Contract (plus possibility of an extension)
The Business Technology Partner is responsible for delivering results such as:
- Facilitating the development of business cases and high-level implementation plans that help business areas meet their strategic objectives, recommending appropriate technology solutions to maximize positive business impact.
- Building strong, authentic relationships within the business areas that drive improvements in IT Functional effectiveness and overall business partner satisfaction and give IT a voice in strategic planning efforts.
- Leadership of efforts in support of initiating technology implementations including process standardization, identifying high-level business requirements, organizational change management, etc.
- Help drive creation and updating of capability maturity models and 3-5 year technology roadmaps for Finance and IT
- 6-10 years of previous IT business relationship required, with at least 5 years' experience in IT, business analysis, process analysis and/or consulting.
- Proven track record of delivering business results and building effective partnerships with business leaders.
- .Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Information Technology, Business or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
Certifications & Licenses:
- Business Relationship Manager (BABOK)
- PMI/Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- BRM Certification, SAP FI experience, Strategic experience
- Skills Required:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's Degree
- Architecture, Business Analysis, Business Operations, Business Requirements, Change Management.
- Organizational Change, Process Analysis, Business Case, Contracts, Finance, Microsoft Excel, MS Office, Problem Solving, Project Management, RFI, RFP, SAP, strategic Planning, Strong Communication Skills, Time Management.