Start Date: 2017-11-20 00:00:00
End Date: 2018-05-31 00:00:00
Role Purpose Perform business operations and data analysis activities for international IT consulting and advisory company to drive company’s Business Intelligence strategy in line with overall corporate strategy. Acts as key player providing primary analysis to all business units globally for corporate-wide data initiatives
Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Leads and participates in gathering complex and often unique business requirements by defining the business problem and data requirements.
- Utilizes an advanced understanding of multiple data structures and sources to lead the design, development and implementation of decision support solutions, which may include data visualization, business intelligence, or data collection.
- Partners with the business operations to ensure effective design of decision support solutions.
- Develops innovative approaches to address complex business problems and solutions, Assisting with Business cases
- Partners with technical team to influence the design, alignment, and implementation of technical standards to address appropriate business solutions.
- Monitor, process, and deliver reports data by adhering to timelines and priority
- Complete special projects as requested
- Independently complete assignments with little to no oversight
- Work with Business partners and provide them support in their reporting.
- Deliver all assignment work within quality standards and on time, often within tight deadlines
- Relationships: Internal/External The role will have direct interaction with BICC Reporting and analytics Team to obtain direction and guidance on role and responsibilities.
- The individual will also engage regularly in BIC Box for fulfilling requests from multiple business units. Also able to do data analysis on the source data before bringing in to warehouse that would involve working with various source teams.
Education Bachelor Degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional Experience 3-5 year’s experience as a business or data analyst preferred
- Required skills & Competencies
- Strong business acumen, decision making capabilities
- Proficient with SQL , Oracle suite
- Experience with Data Visualization Tool like Power BI , Qlik is a plus
- Good Understanding of Data warehousing is a must
- Knowledge or hands on Advanced analytics
- Knowledge about understanding and creating Reports
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross cultural, diverse, and geographically distributed teams.
- Fluency in data modeling language and techniques.
- Proven project management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, adapt to changing environment, and multi-task.
- Must be detail and process oriented.
- Possess a collaborative working style and the ability to work independently in a team environment.