Start Date: 2017-10-09 00:00:00
End Date: 2018-04-30 00:00:00
- This family is responsible for analyzing user business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- May formulate and define information system scope and objectives through research, analysis, testing and fact finding with a basic understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- Assignments typically include problem definition, evaluation of requirements, and implementation of systems to meet business, user, and cost requirements.
- May prepare communications and make presentations on recommendations on system enhancements or alternatives. May act as functional experts.
- A recognized expert in solving complex business issues with information systems.
- Provides technical direction in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures which are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Formulates and defines application scope and objectives and devises/modifies procedures to solve business problems.
- Applies extensive knowledge of various functions and technical expertise to accurately anticipate organizational impacts and to make recommendations for future state.
- Works on unusually complex problems and provides solutions that are highly creative.
- Uses independent judgment to accomplish objectives.
- Erroneous decisions or recommendations would normally result in failure to reach goals crucial to significant organizational objectives and would profoundly affect the image of the organization.
- Serves as organization spokesperson on specialized projects or programs.
- Acts as prime leader on large programs/projects that affect the organizations long-term goals and objectives.
FREEDOM TO ACT:
- Works under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range targets.
- Determines and pursues courses of action essential in obtaining desired outcomes.
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT: – KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Applies advanced principles, theories, and concepts.
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's and 10+ years, Master's and 6+ years, or Doctorate and 4-6 years or related experience.