Start Date: 2017-10-31 00:00:00
End Date: 1969-12-31 19:00:00
- The position will support various functions within the Controller's organization, including financial reporting, technical accounting, international accounting and consolidations.
- The position will be focused on the production of deliverables and supporting analysis for SEC reporting, as well as performing analysis for various technical accounting areas including, intangible assets, goodwill, non-consolidated investments, offline international entities/operations, and other ad-hoc analysis for support of complex accounting positions.
- The position will also have responsibility of managing the Census reporting function. The position will also be heavily involved in the analysis and footnote disclosure schedule support associated with post-acquisition integration cost analysis.
- Preparation and review of financial reporting schedules
- Managing Census reporting function
- Monitoring and preparation of schedules associated with post-acquisition integration costs
- Review of journal entries and supporting schedules (intangible assets, goodwill, equity-method investments, etc.)
- Preparing and reviewing of periodic/quarterly fluctuation analysis
- Preparing and reviewing of balance sheet account reconciliations
- Bachelor degree and at least 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience
- Experience managing a team and/or direct reports
- Ability to manage problems that are unclear and may require understanding of a broader set of issues, and may be difficult. Develop solutions to problems and issues that are unclear
- General understanding of GAAP and application in a large-organizational setting
- Accounting or equivalent BA degree
- CPA license
- At least 2 years of Public accounting experience
- SEC reporting experience