Your dental benefits are an important part of managing your health and creating a personal safety net. That’s why CompuGain is committed to providing access to a group dental plan that helps you live healthier and save. CompuGain offers Anthem dental coverage. Full-time employees are eligible to enroll. This plan offers nationwide coverage for employees. Employees make a payroll contribution toward the cost of dental coverage.
Eligible employees may enroll during the first 31 days of the eligibility date. Coverage is effective on the 1st of the month following the date of hire; this is considered the eligibility date. Changes or enrollment are only allowed during new employment, an open enrollment period, or within 30 days of a qualifying life event (see Life Events for a list of qualifying events). Open Enrollment is in February of each year. Active coverage is effective through the last day of the month during which employment ends.
- The dental plan through Anthem provides 100% diagnostic and preventative coverage in-network and 80% out-of-network.
- The Maximum Annual Benefit is $1,500 per insured individual with a $50/$150 per insured person/family maximum deductible.
- Basic services are covered at 80% in-network and 60% out-of-network.
- Major services are covered at 50% both in and out of network.
- Pediatric orthodontic benefits are covered for individuals up to 19 years old at a lifetime maximum benefit of $1,500.
Plan Document to keep on file after enrollment for more in-depth information: