//Corporate Benefits Overiew
Maximize Your Potential! To ensure that our employees thrive, we are committed to providing both a challenging environment as well as a friendly atmosphere. We want to ensure that our employees enjoy what they do and strive to grow professionally and personally. To this end, as an employee you have access to many programs, which can help you manage your health, security, and financial future. Each has been carefully selected with the goal of providing strong support for our employees and their families.
Our comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees becomes effective as follows:
- Health/Vision and Dental are effective the first of the month following the hire date
- Participation in 401k, the Flex Spending Plan, and the Life and Disability benefits is effective on the 1st of the month following 30 days employment
- Bi-weekly pay periods with direct deposit available.
Open Leave Policy
Full-time Exempt Corporate Employees are eligible for paid Open Leave. Employees are not limited to the amount of time off they can take as long as they are meeting their results in our Results‐Only Work Environment (ROWE).
CompuGain 401(k) Plan
We offer a customized 401(k) plan through PNC Bank with numerous 4 and 5 star funds to choose from.
Flex Spending Plan
Our flex spending plans are offered through PrimePay. Medical flex spending of up to $2,000 and Dependent Care flex spending of up to $5,000 are available.
Life & Disability Insurance
- We offer Life Insurance, Short-Term Insurance, and Long-Term Insurance at no cost to the employee.
- Life: 1x salary payment up to $50,000
- STD: 60% to $1200/wk, 15 days waiting period, 11 week duration
- LTD: 60% to $6000/mo, coverage benefit up to age 65, 90 day elimination period
Medical/Vision and Dental plans are offered through Anthem BCBS. Medical and Vision plans are Regional (DC, VA, and Montgomery or Prince George’s counties in MD) or National . Dental is National. Employee contributions per paycheck:
REGIONAL – VA, DC, and Montgomery and Prince George’s counties in MD
|Type of Coverage||Anthem Value Advantage 30||Anthem Lumenos HSA 1658||Classic Dental|
NATIONAL – Areas outside of VA, DC, and Montgomery and Prince George’s counties in MD
|Type of Coverage||Anthem KeyCare 30||Anthem Lumenos HSA 1651||Classic Dental|
Please note that this summary is intended to serve as a general guideline to the benefits package offered by CompuGain. Please remember that it is only a summary and not the official document for plan or policy. Policies are defined within