Centers of Excellence
CompuGain Solutions’ Centers of Excellence (CoE) act as a ‘hub’ for research and development, implementation, governance, and support for all Agile and DevOps projects.
CompuGain Solutions’ Current CoEs:
Cloud Based Advanced Analytics and Data Visualization
Microservices & DevOps
Financial Services and Compliance
Elements of our CoE’s
- Creates a flexible pool of resources for the client for rapid ramp-up and ramp down located in multiple geographic locations
- Aligns IT applications with business objectives
- Focus on customer needs by building core competencies tailored to business needs
- Focus on innovation and POCs to meet multiple customer demands
- Acts as a catalyst for knowledge sharing and best practice approaches.
- Knowledge Portal: Centralized Intranet project portal for knowledge sharing between CompuGain Resources by creating project specific details, project reports, case studies, white papers, policy manuals, standards,
- Project specific Methodologies, and Google Best Practices
- Helps in building a knowledgeable developer resource pool
- We can offer an extensive list of highly qualified developers readily available for project work as we have streamlined our process using cutting edge technology, wherein it helps us rapidly market IT developers and engineers.
- We are a Process driven organization utilizing cutting edge tools to streamline process with cutting edge technology; strong leadership, high growth and global expansion – Being obsessed with quality, competing fiercely but fairly, we prize speed, innovation and excellence-in-execution.
- Continuous improvement is an integral part of our corporate culture. We have an advanced global delivery platform – with a full complement of technology and consulting services across most major industry segments, and a model that positions us well into the future.
Using incremental and iterative approach, activities have been segregated into four phases. Each increment defines additional details and a higher level of achievement.
Phase 1: Analysis
- Identify vision
- Develop Scope Statement
- Identify Team and Governance Model
- Estimate Time, Cost and Effort to build each COE
- Define Basic Architectural Principles
- Develop Reference Architecture
- Define Execution Strategy
Phase 2: Build
- Scan for emerging Technologies and Identify ways to leverage these technologies for improved services
- Develop technical components
- Promote various artifacts, best practices and standards
- Build an Information Repository
- Build Skills/Train
Phase 3: Deploy
- Create Dashboards on new capabilities, tools, frameworks, POC/POT
- Develop and evolve services and procedures adaptive to industry standards
- Continue training on the technology and the solution
Phase 4: Feedback
- Collect client feedback and the expert/management
- Monitor and record progress of knowledge adaptation
- Generate drill-down reports that show details and artifacts
- Define the process for continuous improvement